Monday 21 November 2016

Tanjoubi Omedetou Yana!


Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamualaikum.


Last few days, Yana had a birthday party and she invited her friends to the party. Nurliyana, also known as Yana is one of the ‘earliest’ friends of mine in my university life. She’s a year older than me but we have one thing in common. Both of us love Anime. I’m not going to say that I’m an otaku. I just watch many anime after STPM. She’s also taking Management course and we have few classes of the same lecturers. I was looking forward to go to her party when she told me about it. The venue of the party was at Bumbledees Café. It was my first time going there. I’ve never been to that café before. I’m just going to post some photos here. I want to thank Yana for inviting us and most importantly, thanks for the lunch!

While waiting for the preparation, we decided to take a walk first

With Diba and Syara

Sport shoes, a bottle and a bag

Model?

Different types of food served

The birthday cake

Front view

Backdrop for taking pictures prepared by the workers

Happy birthday, girl

No comments:

Post a Comment