Friday 27 June 2014

Diary#51: Irritated





I did not have the chance to watch the TV or online for the whole week so yeah, there’s a lot of stuff that I missed. On Tuesday night, one of my friends sent me a message to inform about the loss of arwah Faris Imran, a senior of mine. He was involved in an accident on his way home from Mahsuri. 

I was quite shock to hear the news though I never really knew him. Basically, everyone said he’s a good person but he was meant to leave this world earlier than the rest of us. Al-Fatihah for arwah and my sincere condolences to his family. It must be hard to lose someone you love, especially just a few more days from the upcoming Ramadan. People come and go whenever they have to. 

Anyway, this morning I received wonderful news from my aunt. She delivered her baby boy slightly earlier than expected because doctors felt her baby ‘need to be delivered’ today. Alhamdulillah, all praises to Allah for sending a new khalifah to us. He’s a healthy little fella and a bit heavy too. I’m looking forward to see him soon, perhaps next month. Insya Allah. 

Speaking of people, I have some new friends over here with different ways, characters and personalities. I’m not a really choosy person when it comes to friends. I’m trying to accept the person just the way they are, and I’m very grateful they also accepted me for who I am, perhaps. 

Being eighteen, there are so many things we need to change especially our mentality. We need to stop behaving like kids and start thinking in a new perspective mind, seriously. I was slightly irritated lately when some people tried to use me for their own sake. I mean yes I would love to help you guys but I’m definitely not going to help you to complete your full assignment by myself. What’s the point of having a task if that so? Stop giving me some foolish reason because I’m not buying it. I’m deeply sorry for rejecting your demands, but you need to stop relying on others and believe in yourself to complete your tasks. I mean, jadilah matang sikit.

Despite the small matter, I tend to like Mahsuri. I love studying and it would be such a waste if I had to skip classes even for a day, which might be on this Monday. 

That one time when I was having a conversation with a friend, she told me that we actually need to have an inspiration to study. I agreed with her statement. There are a lot of inspirations and positive surroundings such as our parents, families, teachers, lecturers and friends. If we think of our beloved ones, it actually can help us to boost our spirit in studying. I’m hoping to do my best here.

Enough with the short story. I want to share with you guys this new official music video from my favourite singers, Raef and Maher Zain. Happy upcoming Ramadan and thanks for wasting a little bit of your time to read this post! 

No comments:

Post a Comment