Friday 7 November 2014

I'm Dissatisfied



Assalamualaikum and good morning my dear readers.

The tense for our first term exam is extremely increasing right now. I’ll be sitting for my exam on the 17th and 18th of November, which is just around the corner. Alhamdulillah, my pointer for the previous exam is 3.59, a bit of achievement yet not to be proud of. I seriously need to achieve 4 flat for this first term to have a bit of relaxing time afterwards. I hope my efforts will be paid off with excellent grades. May Allah grant my wishes.

I’m going to share with you guys about our annual party. I’m really sorry for saying this, but truth is, I’m a bit dissatisfied with how certain people handling things without even letting us to make our own choices. We didn’t even get the chance to vote for the menu and were kind of being forced to pay for a quite high amount of money. I’m not saying this because I’m stingy. It’s just that I felt sorry for those who couldn’t afford to pay and they actually didn’t attend to the campus on that day because of that. You know that feeling when you’re having fun but your friends are not there. There were also some people who paid at half price and throwing their own party if I’m not mistaken. Once again, I’m not saying this because I’m jealous or whatsoever. 

I'm not exaggerating things here. For me, the concept of having an annual party, annual dinner, reunion or any other kind of ceremonies is to gather everyone and spending your time with them. It’s not about finishing every meal on the table. Anyways, eventhough I was not given some rights for the event, I must not deny that the food served was good. I appreciate the effort given to organize the party.








2 comments:

  1. wau 3.59 ! subhanallah tahniah nurina :) btw, your english is getting awesome !

    ReplyDelete