Wednesday 23 March 2011

Diari#15: For You

Hurm. I kinda like your smile since i noticed it. Your eyes are the sweetest star i've ever seen. Sometimes i saw you, but you kinda afraid to speak with me. I just don't know why. Actually i have started noticing you for a long time. But at that moment, i was just an ordinary person, and nobody knew me, including you. But finally i showed up, and you finally noticed me. You care for me. But suddenly you were gone. Just like the wind blew.

Everyday i'll be watching you, from here. My dear, i love your sweetness. I love everything about you. But i think you don't deserve me, as a friend. You are cool, i am not. You are great, i am a loser. Please forget everything about me, as if, i was never exists. The past will remain the past, and the time will remain flies.

You are gone, and i am alone. You are happy, and i am sad. I just kept wondering, how could you did this to me? But anyway, i will still be here for you, standing still. Just in case you wanna come back. Without your soul my spirit is sleeping somewhere cold until you find it there and lead it back home. Hurm. The sun wouldn't be red, the sea wouldn't be blue, and the stars wouldn't be bright. Same as i wouldn't be happy without you.

You wanna know something? Today i caught myself smiling for no reason. .. then i realized i was thinking about you. Although you had left me, but still, you are cute and i love it!

Dedicated to my dear, a person who used to make me smile. I was hoping you to read this, but it is totally impossible. I am an ordinary person, who am i to you? Hurm.




One day, i'll make this for you, insyaAllah. Only if you are there.

This song is for you. The Smile On Your Face by Alison Krauss.


It's amazing how you can speak right to my heart
Without saying a word you can light up the dark
Try as I may I could never explain
What I hear when you don't say a thing

The smile on your face
Lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes
Saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand
Says you'll catch me if ever I fall
You say it best
When you say nothing at all

All day long I can hear people talking aloud
But when you hold me near
you drown out the crowd
Old Mr. Webster could never define
What's being said between your heart and mine

The smile on your face
Lets me know that you need me

There's a truth in your eyes
Saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand
Says you'll catch me if ever I fall
You say it best
When you say nothing at all

The smile on your face
Lets me know that you need me
There's a truth in your eyes
Saying you'll never leave me
The touch of your hand
Says you'll catch me if ever I fall
You say it best
When you say nothing at all



2 comments:

  1. nurina,

    bila kita berkawan, memang kita harapkan dia nak kawan dengan kita secara ikhlas. macam ana jugaklah, feel that way.

    but, ana selalu sedar bila akhi Hilal selalu ulang benda ni. Bila kita kawan, kita tak harap dia nak kawan dengan kita tetapi cukuplah kita berkawan atas redha Allah.er, lebih kurang la.

    ana pun tengah usaha perap benda ni dalam otak ana.

    anyway, i kinda understood perasaan anti. kita lebih kureng la..

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Aku-Bukan
    terima kasih, kawan.
    ana dah cuba untuk semangat, dan akan terus mencuba, insyaAllah.
    ana mengerti. hurm. tak boleh expect terlalu tinggi dalam sebuah persahabatan.
    ya2. sama2 kita terus berjuang. it pains, sometimes, but it teaches a lot.
    terima kasih sekali lagi, ariffah.
    =)

    ReplyDelete