Saturday 10 August 2013

Raya Hikmah



This is one of the pictures captured by my new camera. MasyaAllah, all praises for such beauty He created. Today is the third day of Eid and I am on my way back from my father's village in Johor. People say that staying in village is so much better than city and I agree with that. When Subuh, there is no much to worry about how you going to wake up because the hens will do their part. And the women will gather in the kitchen to cook. At night, the children get the chance to play fireworks. I love seeing the smiles on their faces. It reminds me of my childhood. In Johor, we have a tradition of marhaban every year. This is where the teenagers play their roles. At around 8 in the morning, they'll ride on their bikes and visit every house in the neighbourhood. I got great experiences staying in village but it's time for me to leave. I believe Allah has shown me the hikmah. How about your raya? :)

p/s: Updating blog on the highway.

No comments:

Post a Comment