Thursday 1 October 2015

Finally I Found You!



Bismillahirrahmanirrahim.

Assalamualaikum.

I was really excited when my mom brought something special home today. It was the Stone Choco, stones that you can eat as your daily snacks. Okay, I was just kidding. Stone Choco are definitely not stones but they are incredibly delicious chocolate that you should try. 

It definitely looks like real stones

I first found them when I was in Makkah around nine months ago. They look like real stones but when you put them in your mouth the chocolate just melts. This chocolate does remind me of M&M. After I came back to Malaysia, I have never encountered this kind of chocolate any longer. One day, a friend of mine posted a picture of Stone Choco and it was when I finally realized they do exist in Malaysia.


You can actually eat these stones

Let me brief you a little bit about the company that is selling them. They’re from Syarikat Abdul Ghaffar Trading Sdn. Bhd. (Saudagar Kurma) which is located in Pulau Pinang. It is one of the leading import and export company in spices, herbs and dry fruits food industry in Malaysia. They sell variety products in Dry Fruits Industry such as dates, raisins, prunes, apricots and pistachios. 

It means that this company is selling foods from the Middle East. How cool is that, right? For more information on Saudagar Kurma, click on their website link saudagarkurma.com . My mom decided to buy some products from the company. I’m so excited to try them. Let’s take a look.


This one is called Halwa Bakhlawa, Arab Ice Cream (I've eaten them) and other kind of food. The Arab Ice Cream tastes delicious though.

They are definitely not something that you can see during Raya.

These are roasted cashews with an affordable price, but I bet it must be cheaper if we bought them directly in Makkah.

Raw sunflower seed. 

My mom also bought a dozen of these extra virgin olive oil. 

For those who love to try Arab food and products, I highly recommend you guys to visit the shop. I'm just so excited to see the Stone Choco. It's just like your dreams come true. What a beautiful day! Hope you guys are enjoying a wonderful day too.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Nurina, I came across your blog and I enjoyed reading your amazing stories. Interested to collaborate? Email me at nurul.aini@my.zalora.com I couldn't find your email so I am leaving a comment to u. Hope to hear soon. Thanks! Ps: this is NOT a spam yah haha :)

    ReplyDelete